If you’ve been following my blog for a while, maybe you’ll remember the days when I had a weekly “like mother, like daughter” column? Well, I’ve decided to bring it back to share with you some of the cutest things to DIY or buy that I see for the little and the less little ones Today, a few things in pink, grey and yellow with a dash of leather for a fresh start to the week! Today I leave for France with the girls so they can spend a few weeks with their grand-parents and cousins, and let’s say I am a bit nervous to travel alone with 3 girls and a big belly all the way across the Atlantic – and don’t even get me started on tackling the jet-lag…..but I can do it, right? right? I’ll see you on the other side! Happy Monday, friends
1. DIY maxi leather bag – that’s what I need for our trip! I am sure I’ll easily find keys and passports in that bag 😉 (google translate the tutorial)
2. How adorable watermelon romper?!
3. Such a cute cat garland by A Subtle Revelry!
4. Yes to more green in the house! The leather strap on these ceramic planters is perfection | picture via ABM.
5. Perfect for a summer by the pool, DIY pattern kimonos by Sugar and Cloth
6. Love the pop of color and the tassels on this dress.