Baby Freia

Our little Freia arrived in the early hours of the morning last Friday – and we couldn’t be any happier! Our hearts are filled with love and happiness. She’s the sweetest little thing and perfect in every way. I’ll share more pictures and tell you more about her birth and our first days at home with her on Friday – for now I’ll go get some rest though, if that’s ok 😉

In the weeks to come I’ll still be around the blog sharing posts and reading all of your sweet comments, and I’ve also asked amazing blogger friends to help “fill the gap” so I can spend much needed time with sweet little Freia. You’ll see a lot more guest posts while I am on “maternity leave” – but I have no doubt you’re gonna love every single one of them!

Thanks to all of you who have already been leaving lovely comments on my Instagram feed, sending sweet notes and pretty gifts for Freia’s birth – it means so so much to me and my family to have this amazing, supportive community around us.

Hugs, Audrey

TLS is 2! a survey + a giveaway :)
The final stretch
Renovating an old French farm - part 2 | A status update + floor plans!
Renovating an old French farm - part 3 |Our inspiration boards
Comments
24 Responses to “Baby Freia”
  1. Nina says:

Félicitations :) et bienvenue à cette nouvelle petite déesse nordique! Remets toi bien et profite de ces premiers jours avec elle (et nuits également… bon courage!) Désolée de ne pas être très présente sur ton blog en ce moment mais je croule sous le travail et la préparation de mon permis de conduire, vivement mercredi que je sorte la tête de l’eau!

2. jo says:

Oh, huge congratulations to you all. What a delight.
    x x x

3. Laicie says:

Oh my goodness Audrey, she’s stunning!!!! I couldn’t be more excited for you and for your whole family!! Yay for baby Freia (gorgeous name btw)! Now go get some rest love!

4. Alex says:

Congratulations to all of you! She is perfect! What a miracle this is. Be healthy and happy!

5. Welcome sweet baby Freia! Congrats to you and your family!

6. Kathy says:

She is beautiful and I love the name! Get some rest and look forward to hearing more :-)

7. Aurélie says:

Stort tillykke med din dejlig lille baby-pige !!! <3

8. Elena says:

Congratulations Audrey! So happy for your wonderful news. I hope this new chapter of your life is everything you hope for and more. Best wishes to you and your family :)

9. Ju says:

Congratulation !!! she looks absolutely perfect, I’m so happy for you ! I’m glad all went well. I would have baby fiever right now if I didn’t have my own little 3rd one 😉
    And she has a lovely name.
    All the best to you and your family !

Oh thank you, Ju! we’re so so happy and feel so blessed she’s here and healthy and sweet and everything else we could have hoped for. We love her to pieces. xx

10. Congrats Audrey!! She’s precious!! Hope you are doing well!

Thank you so much, Ashley! We are doing great indeed, everybody is resting :) Hope all is well with you too! xx

11. Clemence says:

Audrey, congratulations! She’s beyond gorgeous and perfect in every way. And her name is as lovely as she is. So happy for you and your family!

12. lauren s. says:

Congratulations! She is beautiful! :)

Trackbacks
Check out what others are saying...
  1. […] designers. Wallpapering up a storm in her beautifully DIYed home in preparation for the arrival of her newest baby girl, she wanted to make it easier for her older little girls to help themselves by popping a few new, […]