Mother’s day is just around the corner – and of course you could run to the store and buy her flowers or chocolate, a gift or card. But making her something yourself, now wouldn’t that be extra special to her? I mean, kinda like when you were little and your made her pasta necklaces and all 😉 These little project are all pretty simple simple, they don’t require a lot of supplies and they will sure impress the mama on Sunday 😉
Here are my favorites DIY projects for mother’s day – happy Friday, friends!
1. Gorgeous laundry basket by Design Love Fest. She did your laundry for so many years (maybe still does?!), so that’s a little something to say thank you for that
2. Nothing like a good Ikea hack – I love the look and feel of these 60s inspired frames by Poppytalk! Add a picture of your when you were little et voila.
3. Super cheap and super pretty, these ombre wood vases by Design Love Fest.
4. The sweetest – I love you yearn sign by My Cakies.
5. No you can’t give enough hugs and kisses and hearts on mother’s day – pretty DIY leather heart pins by The House that Lars Built.
6. Dipped kitchen jars by yours truly, so she finally has something pretty to put her cooking supplies in