Oh winter! It’s always so exciting when it starts – the first snow, the thought of having hot cocoa by the fireplace…and then mid-way through it, it always seems like it will never end! To be honest, we don’t even really get winter here in California, and after just a month back home in Europe I had enough of the damp weather. My tolerance for cold and rain has gone WAY down, obviously 😉 Anybody has enough of being cold and wet already? Where oh where did that fun winter spirit go? Well, today I am giving you a few more project to try and have fun with that whole winter thing Some little DIYs to make your home all cosy and keep you warm. Have a lovely weekend, friends!
1. Add a little scandinavian feel to your home by making the prettiest faux-fur stool
2. Your fireplace isn’t working? You can still give it a cosy look with this faux stacked log fireplace facade.
3. Stuck inside with little ones? Try making these fun sock hobby horses!
4. The cutest little winter boots, with suede soles.
5. Pretty cosy for your mugs – I need to knit myself one of these!