Do you like to celebrate 4th of July in style? Well then my friends, these projects were made just for you, no doubt about it! The great thing about being a French girl living in the USA is that our flags share the same colors…Bleu, Blanc, rouge for France. So when it comes the time to celebrate Bastille Day on July 14th, I’ll also be able to use them – I’ll just add a baguette, some stinky cheese and a jumping frog in the mix to make it a bit more French 😉 Happy weekend, friends!
1. First things first – DRINKS! Strawberry Peach Caipirinha by Dreierlei Liebelei.
2. Printable popsicle invitations by Martha Stewart.
3. So pretty, 4th of July napkins by Paula Deen.
4. Love this simple giftwrap for little party favors.
5. Watercolor strip bunting by Studio DIY for The Sweetest Occasion.