Sometimes they quietly fall asleep in my arms, their head nestling gently in the crook of my neck. And other times they fight sleeping like it’s their greatest enemy. But when they finally let go and drift off to sleep, it’s like something magical takes place. I don’t think there is anything sweeter than to watch the little ones lost in their own little world of dreams, safe and secure in a cocoon of warmth and love. Nothing is more peaceful, and their rest becomes mine. Their little faces are so relaxed. I drop a kiss on their closed eyelids and send them off to sleep. I wonder what they dream about at night -although I am pretty sure Olivia dreams of unicorns and Madeline of a giant bowl of strawberries and cream. I could spend hours watching my little girls sleep, and I don’t think I will ever get tired of it. These are moments I want to hold on to forever.
1. Nothing like a baby in a jumpsuit. I like this striped jumpsuit at Smallable, simple and sweet.
2. Bedhead has some really nice PJs for the little ones. They were having an event on Hautelook (my new addiction!) a couple weeks ago, and I bought a set for Madeline – she won’t sleep in anything else now
3. How freaking cute is this little Rabbit night light? For sale on Cox & Cox.
4. Sweet organic toddler bedding set by Colette Bream.
5. Counting sheep was one of my favorite ways to go to sleep when I was little. How sweet is this print by Villa Figura?
6.In love with this animal origami mobile by Kidivist. Some pretty distraction for baby!