Dear husband….

Just a little pre Valentine’s Day message to the love of my life….because really, I can’t possibly just save my love for him for just one day. I don’t really like Valentines day – it’s so commercial and sometimes a bit superficial…a red and pink hearts overload! But how could I not like the spirit of it? I’m all about telling the people I love that I love them, especially  when it involves doing a little something sweet and simple for them like paper cutting 😉 any day of the year. Are you guys preparing anything fun for your loved one for V-day?Let me know, I’d love to know what you’re up to!

PS: Talking about love, you should remember to do this!

{the colors of happiness} pure silliness
{no more blank walls} One Must Dash
{best of 2012} Rock it yourself
DIY Eiffel tower ring dish {guest post by Aileen from At Home in Love}
Comments
15 Responses to “Dear husband….”
  1. Salserín says:

You are absolutely creative Audrey! Feliz Dia del Amor y la Amistad! 😉

2. Pink Ronnie says:

Beautiful message, and beautifully done.
    Ronnie xo

3. Oh, this is just so beautiful, I love the light burst around ‘you’ so perfect! xox

4. Alexa says:

Gorgeous! Happy early Valentines Day to you! xoxo

5. Chloe Moon says:

How sweet!!! Aww!! =)

My boyfriend and I are planning to go to dinner and a movie and I can’t wait. I will have to tell him your quote too because he is the reason I smile everyday! =)

Cool! Know what we’re going to watch? After seeing my little message, hubby told me “Just so you know, we have surprise plans for V-day. Don’t want you to think I only thought of it when I saw your message, I’ve been thinking about it.”…can’t wait to find out!

6. Laicie says:

We always have a nice dinner on Valentines Day, but telling the person you love that you love them is so much more important the rest of the year! This post is so perfect. :)

I so agree with you Laicie. We should give as much love and attention to our loved ones the other 364 days of the year.

7. So sweet and pretty. Great idea1 I will consider it next Valentine