Three

A little girl I know turned three last weekend.

Tradition called for a little crown, a birthday poster & little pretties hanging in the air that brought a big smile on my little girl’s face. She asked me for a strawberry cake in the midst of January….my grandmother would have rolled her eyes at that. But really, who am I to argue seasons with a three year old?! Plus, a birthday girl always gets to call the shots on her day. Anyway, I found this pretty little strawberry cream cake on The Moveable Feasts, and let me tell you, there wasn’t even any crumbs left. It was DE.LI.SH.I.OUS!

Happy birthday, little Olive of our dreams. Love you to the moon and back.

{I'll marry you any day} invitations by Ello There
Let's have a picnic {by Gloria from Little White Whale}
{in love with} Little Low Studio
A coral and gold Christmas
Comments
12 Responses to “Three”
  1. Chloe Moon says:

Aww how absolutely adorable! Happy Birthday Olive! I love her lil crown!! =)

2. Janelle says:

So sweet!! I really love the poster idea. I pinned it so I can remember for years down the road when I have kids. Hope you don’t mind!

3. Gloria says:

I love that last photo :-) What a cute birthday girl!

4. Soaz says:

Joyeux anniv à BabyO…not a baby anymore… look at her! she is sooooooo cute!

5. Helene says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of the birthday poster. Such a lovely thing to keep for years to come!! Think I might use that idea of that’s ok!!

6. Melanie says:

The decorated birthday table is so cute. Tell me more about the poster. It is genius!

7. What a sweet party! And you can definitely not argue with a 3-year-old! I’m sure she LOVED that cake :) ‘Love you to the moon & back’ always makes me smile – my mom said that a lot.

8. berthomé says:

Bonjour, je découvre avec bonheur votre site et notamment cette merveilleuse recette de gâteau qui me donne très envie de le faire à ma petite fille serait il possible pour vous de me la transmettre en français j’ai peur de faire des erreurs et google translate à ses limites. Merci et bravo votre univers est poètique ;-)