Illustration made using Anthropologie image.
I don’t know about you, but I want oh-so-badly to take a little break from the winter months, drop every priority and just book a last minute trip to the first sunny deal that I find. Escape and go explore a random place. And when I am there, drop my map (and my iphone) and let my feet guide me. Oh I’ll get lost, maybe, probably, but don’t the best travel stories often come from the unexpected, after that wrong turn we took? I am craving spontaneity & randomness. What about you, are you craving that too?
1. Love the contrast of paint over wood in this pretty “let’s get lost” poster by Oh Dier.
2. This litte piece of gorgeousness isn’t exactly made for traveling anymore, but I’d love to have this in my home – it would instantly make me dream about far-away destinations. Retro suitcase at Anna Lou Vintage.
3. One of my new favorite travel essentials, hair powder! You can skip showers and still have beautiful hair. Alder hair powder at Anthropologie.
4. Too cute and so practical! This inflatable cat travel pillow by Naomi.
5. Yes for documents traveling in style! Love the color of his lime green document holder at Flight 001.
6. Keep track of you whereabouts in the fun travel journal by Making This Home. Perfectly made to help you remember every little thing!