Hope you all had a great weekend? We went to New Jersey this weekend to visit some friends, and it was so nice to escape New York for a couple of days – it’s still so incredibly warm here in the city! I’m longing for fresh, crisp fall days now. My boots are (impatiently) waiting in the hallway…you just never know, an abrupt weather change?! So here, today I wanted to share a few other things that I am longing for right now, all in lovely soft pink, grey and plum hues.
1. Pretty Pastel geo necklace by Alina and T.
2. Would love to have these in my closet! Grapevine wedges at Ruche
3. Black plum ice cream sandwiches by Chasing Delicious. Perfect transition between summer and fall!
4. So gorgeous!Knit stool by Claire Ann O’Brien.
5. How darling are these harvest prints by Darling Clementine?
6. Wind & Willow just added some pretty fall colors to its collection of home wares, like this dipped purple pot.
7. I need myself a cardigan like this lovely Kate Silvester cardigan.
Happy Monday everybody!