Image source: Photography by Maddie Thomas Photography.
Hubby’s been so tired of the subway that he recently bought an electric bicycle to commute to and from work. And he’s utterly in love with it now – he says he’s never felt like he really belonged to the city until he started riding in it. And I feel like there’s so much truth in that…riding through a city shows you things under a completely different light. Like you have a new pair of eyes. It’s a bit magical in a way, isn’t it? Anyway, he’s loving riding his bike so much that we’re thinking of getting another bike so we can go on family bike rides. I’m dreaming about getting this pretty little red bike, or this cute family bike Now to solve the issue of where we’re going to put an extra bike in our small apartment…
Happy Wednesday everybody!
1. One of my favorite bikes, love the happy colors. Tube rider by Pashley UK.
2. Ride a bike and look fashionable too….say what?! Check out these cool helmets that look like hats by Yakkay.
3. How pretty is this Nantucket bike basket in mint green?
4. Foxy (and warm) fingers with these bike fox handwarmers by Warm Yourself – exist in ladies or kids sizes.
5. I love this classic handmade wood porter crate for bicycle by Bates Crates.
6. Pretty little Velo Love bike ring by Miranda Jewelry.