Photograph by Benjamin Bergh.
When you have two kids under two, a quiet, lazy morning is not really in the schedule. Like. Ever. Little girls climbing on you and jumping on your bed at 6:30 am everyday to wake you up? Check. Dumped bowl of cherrios on the floor during breakfast? Check. I am smiling as I’m writing this actually, because this morning chaos is actually a lot more fun than it may sound Still, at some point, I probably wouldn’t mind having a lazy morning….or two or three! Time for a weekend gateway for hubby and me perhaps?!
Happy Wednesday, friends!
1. Noting like comfy PJ pants for a lazy morning Love these Bon Bon stripe PJ bottoms by Cath Kidtson.
2. How pretty are these up-cycled ceramic tile coasters by Sugar and Cloth? Love the pattern!
3. Scrambling my eggs with this heart-shaped spatula would sure make me smile Via Catching Fireflies.
4. How I love this old-fashion bread bag, it adds so much charm to the table! via Huset.
5. Milk in polka dots?! Sign me up! porcelain milk jug by Hanne Rysgaard Ceramics.
6. Brioches are one of my favorite things for breakfast – check out this great brioche recipe by Today’s Nest.