So I am not going to lie, since my knee surgery on Tuesday, I’ve been hanging out…well, in my pajamas – you heard me right, ladies and gentlemen.And I am not ashamed of it. Not even a little. And so I thought – why not carry on throughout the weekend and make a little pajama party out of it? we could stop forgetting we’re grown ups for a minute, forget about all our obligations, and just hang out in our pajamas, watch some movies, have a little pillow fight. Just like when we were little. So, who’s with me?
1. Oysho has a great selection of super comfy pants for lounging. And they are super cute too!
2. How pretty is this cat sleeping mask by Naomilingerie?! I don’t use one…but this sure makes me wish I did!!!
3. Tons of pillows to lounge around….or for a pillow fight! Love these fun pillows by Thomas Paul.
4. And if you’re looking more pretty PJs and robes, Eberjey also has some really pretty things – like this India shortie for example.
5. You can have a proper girls night sleepover without bringing some nailpolish – it’s not secret that Essie is my favorite kind!
6. And of course, a little hair tutorial…you’ll probably need to do some dammage control after that pillow fight hehe:) How about this gorgeous Maiden twist hair tutorial by A Beautiful Mess?