This weekend the man of the house is getting a teeny little weeny bit older – don’t worry, honey, I’ve always liked older men 😀 So we’ll be celebrating. Like, all weekend long. Some of the celebration will be for just for him and me, some will be with our girls, and some with our friends. And part of it may or may not include a little surprise al fresco for him…but I won’t say more, because I know he’s probably reading this right now!
Have a lovely weekend, friends!
1. Invite your friends with these “Let us gather” note cards by Oh Leander.
2. These are my favorite string lights, perfect for a bit of intimate lighting while you’re chatting with your friends. You can purchase them here.
3. These vintage beaded flowers at Beca Runs would make a cute table decoration.
4. Nothing like a wooden bowl to serve a summer salad – and this wooden bowl by Herriott Grace is perfect – like everything they make.
5. Yum! Tomatoe tart tatin by La Tartine Gourmande, perfect for a summer dinner al fresco.
6. To keep your legs warm when it gets a little late, how about these beautiful scandinavian wool blankets by Tina Ratzer at Fine Little Day?
7. And another dish to serve food around! I love this yellow pebble serving bowl at Gretel Home.