When the day goes crazy on you, and you feel that you’ve been running left and right, where do you go to catch you breath? Do you have this little place inside or outside your home, this spot where you know you can always rest up your feet and mind? Mine is the little reading nook that we built in one of the windows of our apartment. It’s where I go at the end of the day to recharge. I can sit there for hours and hours with a good book, stopping every now and then to look outside the window. Still, I wish we had a garden filled with flowers so I could set up two red chairs and maybe a little side table for my glass of wine
1. How comfortable do these gorgeous ballet flats by The White Ribbon look? Oh how I wish I could slip my feet in them right this minute!
2. Nothing like a little pedicure to relax your mind and feet. Some of my favorite shades – I just love Essie nail colors.
3. OK, so these are not really for your feet. But they are oh-so-pretty to the eye, aren’t they? Bead weaved bracelets by Sew A Song.
4. Usually what my mind is thinking about when I find myself in the peace and quiet. You and me art print by Small Talk Studio.
5. I’ll happily rest my (freshly pedicured) feet on this retro green sofa at Hindsvik.
6. I listed something for your feet, something for your wrists, so I was afraid your neck you get jealous here 😉 How about this foxy puzzle pendant from Soft Gold Studio?