A couple years ago I’d sort of stopped reading. I don’t really know why, life just getting in the way I guess. I kept finding a billion excuses why I didn’t have time to read. Then hubby got me an ipad, and with that, it’s like I fell in love with reading all over again. The convenience of being able to get book wherever I am, of not having to carry one or two or three heavy books in my bag…yet I still miss the feeling that comes with reading a real book. The sound of the pages. The smell of the paper. This weekend we are going away (New York is SO hot right now!) and renting a summer house with some friends by the beach – and I am looking into diving into The Paris Wife. It’s been on my list for a while now. What about you?, what’s on your reading list for the summer? Or any great books you’d recommend?
Have a great weekend, friends!
1. Who doesn’t like the smell of old books? Check out these vintage gardening books available at Shaving Kit Supplies.
2. For those of you who, like me, have adopted the ipad to read their book. I ADORE this leather ipad case by Kreastore.
3. How cute! DIY heart bookmark by Bloomize, via Oh Dear.
4. Don’t you hurt these little eyes of yours reading in the dark – how about this gorgeous little tripod lamp by Tinkering Monkey!
5. Show off your favorite books with these fun good read bookends by Design Atelier Article.
6. These are ten billion times cuter than the scraps of paper I usually use as bookmarks – I want! Sprout bookmark set via Fred Flare.