Photography by Stephanie Rausser.
I wish I was a dog person. Really. And when I see pictures like this one especially, it makes me want to run off to the pet store and get an adorable fur ball to cuddle with. But I don’t know why, I have never been a dog kinda girl. We had dogs when I was little, but I was never into them. Maybe because they were officially my dad’s dogs – my dad is a hunter (I know!) and he mostly had hunting dogs. But we also had some sheep and a goat and a little hamster, and I have so many happy memories of me and my siblings playing with them, feeding them.
Now that we have the girls, I am longing for a little furry best friend for them. I think it’s important for little ones to grow up around animals. Maybe not a dog, I would feel bad having a dog stuck in our New York apartment….but we’re thinking a little rabbit, maybe Unless you guys have any other suggestions as to what we should get? Anybody living in an apartment with a pet?
1. Love this treat jar at Mungo & Maud.
2. Pink dog bed at Mungo & Maud. Looks so comfortable I wish they made these beds for me 😀
3. and 4. How adorable are these radish and carrot dog toys by Wags and Wiggles.
5. Wag in style with this jumbo dog bow tie in red by Carlie Hearts Diesel.
6. If you had two dogs that are sisters, you’ll probably love these lil sis, big sis dog ID tags by What the Pup.