My friend Soazic snapped this picture of me last Sunday morning. Me, exhausted from the long hours of traveling to Bordeaux + 15 hours of picture taking at the wedding. Life has been busy these past couple of weeks. Heck, these past couple of years. I guess having two babies in less than two years will do that to you – never-ending tiredness! When we arrived on the warm sand of the Dune de Pylat, I crashed. It was so good, for a little while, to just relax and do absolutely nothing. I don’t do it nearly enough…I tend to overbook my schedule all the time and take on more projects than I can possibly complete in a day. I always HAVE to be doing something. Good thing that my little girls, hubby and friends remind me to slow down. Sometimes, really, less (being-a-busy-bee) is more (happiness).
None of the things on my shopping list today will make you or me more productive. And that’s a good thing, trust me.
1. Perfect little dress for the summer days! Julie cotton summerdress with sailboats by Keren Mualem.
2. Nothing like this polka dot giraffe in navy, gold hot pink and gold by The Good Machinery to add funk to your home.
3. Just in case you need a little reminder…“Keep calm and carry on” poster by Magalerie
4. There’s something so peaceful and relaxing about this blue birds print by Sugarloop.
5. Another great little summer dress. Out to sea dress by Fox Parse.
6. Lovely little beige ballet flat espadrilles by Tullerie
7. Love the wooden beads and tiny touches of color. Midnight necklace in cobalt blue and hot pink by My Grammar of Ornament.