I think that from the time I was a teenager I knew that I wanted my children to speak more than one language. It always fascinated me when I saw little ones with their mamas switching between German and French or English and Chinese as if it wasn’t a big deal. I don’t know why really, but wanted that for my children. Now I have two little girls that are learning not two, but three languages. And watching them learn their way through being trilingual has been as fascinating as I thought it would be. Languages are such a beautiful thing.
What about you? Do you live in a multilingual home? Or dream to? Would love to hear about it!
1. Love notes in every languages on the Zettel’z 5 chandelier via Y lighting. Some of our friends in Denmark have it and it’s such a cool design piece. A bit pricey for me, but the idea could be applied on a different DIY.
2. Leather his and hers travel tags, “Traveling with…since….” by Leather Made Nice.
3. “Curious” reversible braille message necklace by Bird of Virtue.
4.“Everyone’s friend” print by Seventy tree.
5. Organic wooden ASL alphabet blocks by Little Sapling Toys.
6. Ciao Bella print by C is for Color.
7. Wood teether “I love you” in sign language by Little Sapling Toys.