I heart companies with a big heart. Period. I’ve always been a big fan of paying-it-forward – the year the movie came out I was in heaven. So it feels good when I can shop and know that someone else’s life is going to be better because of it. I always told my husband that my (small) shopping addiction wasn’t all that bad. Here are some of the great companies who are trying very hard to make this world a better place…and with that, a little shopping list for the men in your life because I’ve been neglecting these gentlemen a bit lately.
Happy Thursday everybody!
1. Sand Bimini Men’s Stitchouts by TOMS. For every pair of shoes you buy, TOMS will give one new pair of shoes to a child in need. PS: I personally own these TOMS, and wear them almost every day. They are so comfortable!
2. Classic 302 sunglasses in Citrus by TOMS eyewear. With every pair you purchase, TOMS will help give sight to one person in need.
3. Handmade natural bar soap in citrus blossom at Connected Goods. Connected Goods supports fair trade products, and in their shop you will find products that were made ethically by artisans from around the world.
4. Check Black/Sand Microcheck Boardshorts by Jedidiah. Each season, Jedidiah partners with a different non-profit organization to raise money and awareness for life changing causes. Their collection this Spring was inspired by and supports NIKA WATER and their efforts to bring clean water to the developing world.
5. Hermann wool tie by Figs. For every tie sold, FIGS gives an entire school uniform to a child in need of an education in a developing country. They call it Threads for Threads.