(Quickly removes bag of chocolates from desk.)
Yep, we’re totally talking about me here. Right. I’m so totally in shape…I wish. If like me, the gym and you aren’t in talking terms right now, here’s another way for you to get in shape. You’ve probably noticed the big trend right now for geometric shapes. It’s everywhere and hard to escape. But as far as I am concerned, I’m not really trying to escape it because I’m really loving what people are coming up with.
1. These fun geometric necklaces by Curious Creatures will cheer up any outfit. And you.
2. Well, helloooooo little clutch of my dreams. What’s your name?Clutch Purse in Geometric Stripe by Allisa Jacobs.
3. If you like it, then you should put a ring in it. Gorgeous ring boxes made from reclaimed wood by William Dohman. I want one. And I guess I’ll take any ring that comes with it too. hehe.
4. This beautiful floor cushion by Big Birds Boutique makes my head spin with colors. Made in the UK, but can ship to the US.
5. And you can also get your table in shape with these geometric napkins by Linea Carta.
6. Drooling over this vintage kaleidoscope locket at Verabel + Fox.
And for those of you feeling crafty, here are a couple of great DIY tutorials by two of my favoritest -yes, I just said that, that’s right - blogs in the whole universe. Click here for the hair pins tutorial by My Little Fabric, and here for the necklace tutorial by Oh the Lovely things.