Old souvenirs of my sunny days in the Red Rocks popped to my mind when I saw this jewelry designed by Ayo Skeete. And the minute I went to her bio I knew why – Ayo is an Arizona State graduate, and her designs reflects everything that is so beautiful about Arizona. Her use of material and colors gives her jewelry this raw, simple, imperfectly perfect look.
Her jewelry would make a perfect little gift to your friends, or ……well, to you, my dear readers. That’s right, we’re going to have a little GIVEAWAY! This Little Street is giving away two beautiful gold dipped bar bracelets by Ayofemi – color of your choice. Two of you readers will soon have a little bit of sunshine on your wrist.
HERE IS HOW: Visit Ayofemi, take a look at her jewelry and let us know in a comment what your favorite item is. That’s it, that’s this simple
If you would like extra entries in the giveaway (for more chances to win), you can do some of the following:
- Like This Little Street on facebook and tell us in a comment => 1 extra entry
- Add This Little Street on pinterest and tell us in a comment=> 1 extra entry
- Follow This Little Street on Twitter and tell us in a comment=> 1 extra entry
- Follow ThisLittleStreet via RSS and tell us in a comment=> 1 extra entry
- Tweet about this giveaway and tell us in a comment => 1 extra entry
- Share a link to this giveaway on your Facebook page and tell us in a comment => 1 extra entry
- Talk about this giveaway on your blog and tell us about it in a comment => 1 extra entry
Please note : This giveaway is open to all (worldwide). Giveaway ends on Friday, February 24 2012 at 11:59pm EST time, and the winner will be randomly chosen using a random number generator. If you use more than one way to enter, please leave a separate comment for each entry. If you already like us/follow us on Twitter or Pinterest, please leave a comment saying so. Make sure to enter your email address when leaving your comment so that we can contact you in case you are the lucky winner