Valentine’s day reminds me of when I was a little girl, holding a daisy in my hand, pulling one petal at a time to figure out if I should go talk to the boy I liked. Simple as that.
I wish you all a very lovely Valentine’s day. And if you see a daisy today, you know what to do
1. Is your heart feeling a little heavy? Limited edition print of Love carries all by Rococco LA.
2. Some very delightful red and white stripped earrings by One Delightful button. Because whether you have someone to come home to or not tonight, you deserve to feel oh-so-pretty.
3. Start today with a nice breakfast, and this adorable porcelain milk bottle by Alyssa Ettinger.
4. This little heart factory by Pearson Maron just makes me smile.
5. In case you didn’t get enough card ideas from my post earlier this week, here’s one more card by the Banquet Atelier & Workshop.
6. Pin what you love. And I am not talking about Pinterest. Lovely little buttons by Poo Sac.
7. And one last little goodie to treat yourself this Valentine’s day, this Cassia Mandarin handmade soap by Roots Soap Co.